CareersWe're so glad you're interested in joining us. Our ultimate success depends on a talented and dedicated team. The Vioby team is made up of people who, have a spirit of innovation, and are passionate about digital marketing.
Vioby is growing!
We’re improving the online shopping experience, one click at a time.
Want to help?
We are always looking for people who want to build an innovative product and grow a great company. From recent grads and interns to people with lots of experience. If you want to help, let us know.
We’ve listed a few particular positions here. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, don’t let that stop you — drop us a line and tell us about yourself and what you are looking for! –firstname.lastname@example.org
VP Sales and Business Development
Business Development, Boston
The VP of Sales and Business Development will lead all revenue and partnership activities for Vioby. This is a great opportunity for the rare leader who can build a world-class sales organization while, in the first year, concurrently grow customer pipeline and close key target accounts and prospects in the pipeline today. As a key member of the management team, you will influence the direction of the business and your insights and input will be critical, valued and required. As VP of Sales and Business Development at Vioby, you will:
Define customer targets and partnering strategy.
Develop sales and business development plan.
Develop sales materials and value propositions for Vioby products.
Roll up your sleeves and create a pipeline of customer and partner opportunities.
Create an effective customer engagement model and infrastructure to provide long term growth.
Impress our prospective clients — experienced digital marketing executives and PPC campaign management teams — with your understanding of their problem and requirements and the solution you’re selling. You can go deep into the product without the crutch of a sales engineer.
Build the sales organization based on sales growth plan.
Be motivated by the opportunity to build a business and benefit from the equity opportunity.
Our ideal VP of Sales will have:
- 10+ years of increasing sales leadership responsibilities in SaaS enterprise software including advertising/marketing automation technology.
- Proven track record scaling top line sales revenues into 8+ figures.
- Proven track record growing successful sales teams from the ground up – attracting, hiring, driving and retaining top performers
- High level contacts within agencies, brands and retailers.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in early stage company.
- The ability to be based in the Boston area and willingness to travel nationally as required